Attention Defecits Disorders
ADD are characterized by developmentally inappropriate degrees of inattention and impulsiveness. Failure of attention may result in poor learning experiences.
- These chidren are easily distracted with a poor attention span
- These are more demanding children
- They doesn’t easily mix up with their peers
- They are hyperactive in their early life
- They are likely to show poor school performance.
- They are delayed in language development
- They are unable to follow instructions.