ATTENTION DEFECIT HYPERACTIVE DISORDER
They are characterized by developmentally inappropriate degrees of inattention, impulsiveness and hyperactivity.
Related to attention
- They are less attentive in classrooms or makes careless mistakes in shool works.
- They has difficulty in sustaining attention in tasks or play activities.
- They doesn’t follow commands
- They doesn’t listen when spoken to directly.
- A void or dislikes in tasks.
- Easily distracted.
Related to hyperactivity
- Doesn’t want to stay at one place
- Parents will get the complains from school regarding hyperactivity that child doesn’t want to sit on chair.
- Runs and climbs stairs excessively
- Often talks excessively
- Often has difficulty in awaiting turns.